Learn core Blogging techniques to earn online
You might be wondering how to start a personal blog, Or maybe you have desires to own a couple of them. In this training module, you will be taught exactly how to create your own blog, with all the technical skills required. It is easier and faster than you think. Plus, there will be answer some frequently asked questions along the way. This training contains step-by-step instructions in an easy and simple format.
Why start a blog ?
There are many reasons to consider starting a blog. Here are a few popular ones:
- Make money while working from home and target a full-time income blogging. Many others do the same. Making money as a blogger is hard work, but it’s low risk, low overhead and low barrier to entry.
- Become a published author. It’s no secret, these days publishers rarely work with authors who don’t have an online presence. The reason is simple: it’s a lot easier to sell books to people who already know you. A blog is one of the easiest and most effective places to start.
- Get more exposure for your existing business or organization. A blog gives anyone, from individuals to large companies, the ability to reach a large number of people at very little cost.
- Just write. If you want to write, share your story, encourage others and build a community, a blog is a great place to do that.
Do you see yourself in any of those? Can you see how you would benefit from a blog? Join this training session.
The 6 steps to start a blog:
- Decide what to blog about.
- Choose a blogging platform.
- Find a host.
- Pick a domain name.
- Get started with WordPress.
- Design & use your blog!
- Lectures 46
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 20
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Module: Internet Basics
- Introduction to Websites
- Introduction to Apps – Utility and purpose
- Basics of Internet Networking Infrastructure
- Languages Typography and Publication process
- Hardware and Machine tools
- Access device intercommunication and pairing
- Monitoring, management and updation essentials
- Introduction to Search engines and online data digs
- Identifying problems and troubleshooting
- Creating a blue chart site map planning for new blog
Module: Media Communication
- Introduction to Media Communication
- Media Content Propagation
- Blog project selection and planning
- Project framework designing
- Project implementation
- Online audience communication techniques
- Focused objectives and discrimination
- Mass messaging and information drafting
- Positive and negative aspects of online publications
Module: Technology adoption and adaptation
- Latest technology and resources available
- Photographic media and still photography
- Basics of Video capture/shooting and lite editing
- Content writing skills and language application
- Audio capturing, lite editing and integration
- Media storage and recovery techniques
- Introduction to advanced tools and equipments
- Outdoor activity planning and integration
- Content generation software tools – pros and cons
Module: Front-End Research
- Focused thinking and subject selection
- Searching skills and keyword selection
- Planning outdoor tours and activities
- Selective approach and power of discrimination
- Exploiting feedback resources
- Review techniques for content integration
- Accumulation, gauging and sieving results
- Proof reading and rectifications
- Legal compliance, maintenance and updation
Module: Back-End Implementation
- Data entry techniques
- Host selection and feature comparison
- Domain name selection research
- Introduction to internet bandwidth
- Content management systems (CMS)
- Introduction to eCommerce
- Monetization of contents and available platforms
- Introduction to database systems and email setup
- Domain and hosting troubleshooting
- Search engine optimization (SEO) techniques